Santiago Syjuco Memorial School was established in 1958. It is northbound of Bgy. Ibaba and Bgy. Concepcion and south of Bgy. San Agustin. It is located between the streets of S. Villanueva (formerly Herrera) and Jacinto. It has a total lot area of 10,099 sq.m.
This lot was donated by a philanthropist named Don Santiago Syjuco exclusively for school purposes.